DREAM Summer School
Metal Additive manufacturing for real industrial applications: from the lab to the product
3-7 June 2019 | Maranello (Italy)
REGISTRATION FEE: 980 euro (all inclusive)
DREAM Summer School is addressed to:
DREAM Summer School focuses on:
- The potential improvement of AM in real manufacturing conditions in terms of productivity, quality and reliability, also using a LCA approach
- The competitiveness at all steps of the AM supply chain to bring it to a significant step further towards larger industrial scale
The DREAM Project, funded by the European Commission, is approaching the development of a competitive supply chain to increase the productivity of laser-based AM and to bring it a significant step further towards larger scale industrial manufacturing, within the fields of prosthetic, automotive and moulding manufacturing.
DREAM collaborates with the key EU projects HYPROCELL, BIONICAIRCRAFT, ENCOMPASS & LASIMM, PARADDISE, AMOS, MMTECH, HIPERLAM, motivated by a mutual interest in the field of Additive Manufacturing (AM) and driven to promote the benefits of European Strategic Actions for AM, under the patronage of the Common Dissemination Booster.
Venue & Accommodation
DREAM SummerSchool is organised in the exciting Motor Valley, near Modena in Italy, giving the unique opportunity to visit renowned and innovative companies that participate to the DREAM project, such as POLY-SHAPE ITALIA, RB S.p.A., and Ferrari S.p.A..
In a vibrant and innovative environment, crossfertilisation and fostering of ideas will be promoted.
Accomodation is provided at the Maranello Village
via Terra delle Rosse 12, Maranello
- Cancellation received before 21st April 2019 will be refunded.
- Cancellation received from the 22nd of April 2019 to the 14th of May will be 50% refunded.
- Cancellation after 15th of May 2019 will be not refunded.